Please note, that you’ll have to renew your facebook OAuth every 60 days. Here is an explanation and a video: http://20ft.org/fbauthorize
Recent Updates for "Facebook-Analytics" RSS
Our facebook group member count is wrong at the moment. Facebook changed API. Fix will be deployed shortly. http://20ft.org/fbgrpsfail
Facebook changed their API. That is why the TwentyFeet measures for the number of facbook group members (only groups, not pages, apps and profiles) are wrong the moment. If you create a new account, nothing will be counted for group members at the moment. If you already track a group, the same amount will becounted, no matter what really happens on facebook. The problem is already fixed. But we will not deploy it live before the next two weeks, as we prepare some core changes on the platform.
Thanks for your understanding. Please bear with us.
We launched a few new features today with our @praetorius release: http://bit.ly/ghqZdX
- Facebook Friend/Unfriend details: How to find out who has unfriended you on Facebook? TwentyFeet tells you exactly that. You can click on every data point on your Facebook friends chart and will see your new and lost Facebook friends. (more info about that)
- Tracking for Myspace: Add your Myspace account using OAuth and we will track your Myspace data. Enjoy our ActivityStream, we will nudge you whenever something important happens with your Myspace metrics. Try it for free (30 days)! (Myspace in our UserVoice forum)
- Website Optimization: We made a few improvements on our website. Check it out!
- A lot of smaller bug fixes and improvements
New idea for a TwentyFeet feature: Set and track goals for important variables – What do you think? Vote and comment: http://j.mp/fzbBPs
- compose new post
- next post/next comment
- previous post/previous comment
- show/hide comments
- go to top