Die Registrierung über Twitter funktioniert aktuell nicht. Wir arbeiten an einer Behebung.
Recent Updates for "Bugs" RSS
Registration via twitter is not possible at the moment. We’re working on a bug fix. Sorry, guys.
We launched a few new features today with our @praetorius release: http://bit.ly/ghqZdX
- Facebook Friend/Unfriend details: How to find out who has unfriended you on Facebook? TwentyFeet tells you exactly that. You can click on every data point on your Facebook friends chart and will see your new and lost Facebook friends. (more info about that)
- Tracking for Myspace: Add your Myspace account using OAuth and we will track your Myspace data. Enjoy our ActivityStream, we will nudge you whenever something important happens with your Myspace metrics. Try it for free (30 days)! (Myspace in our UserVoice forum)
- Website Optimization: We made a few improvements on our website. Check it out!
- A lot of smaller bug fixes and improvements
At 12 am UTC we will update TwentyFeet with a new software version: Better sharing from mail and a lot improvements. See: http://j.mp/b5qEhT
- Link in daily activity stream mail to share your results with friends.
Improvements, bugs & stability:
- Improvements for large YouTube accounts, that were not processed completely each day.
- Cross check of aggregation and sums for multiple accounts
- Improvements for the stability of data collection for twitter and facebook (esp. for large accounts)
- Better handling of APIs not responding, over capacity or down.
- Some labelling changes that were needed.
- Context-sensitive help with links to our documentation wiki.
- Improvements for Cross-Browser compatibility
- People who only provide a username and use secure Auth afterwards on the same day shall get the full data also.
Bei Bugs oder Feature-Wünschen: Unser Uservoice steht Euch offen. Link: http://twentyfeet.uservoice.com/
- compose new post
- next post/next comment
- previous post/previous comment
- show/hide comments
- go to top